Our office in Pakistan brings ISM services closer to important customers and partners, allowing us to respond the unique challenges and opportunities experienced by government, regulators, industry and training institutions. Our team members in Pakistan are an important part of the wider ISM team, contributing their subject expertise to work internationally, as well as applying ISM methodologies in their own home context:
- Supporting internationally recognised qualifications that help employers and job-seekers find each other
- Using digital credentials that work in international labour markets
- Building quality assurance frameworks for assessment which increase confidence in qualifications and credentials.
ISM works in both General Education and in Technical and Vocational Education and Learning, and is a strategic partner of selected international partners who bring substantial expertise and global recognition.
Partner Organisations in Pakistan
CTH specialise in providing gold-standard qualifications for the Tourism, Hospitality & Culinary industries throughout the world.
- Qualifications designed in partnership with
and endorsed by leading industry partners.
- Linked to Universities via pathways.
- UK government approved (via Ofqual, the official qualifications regulator for England).
- Member of Federation of Awarding Bodies.
Founded almost 150 years ago, the company is one of the world’s leading testing service providers with more than 20,000 employees and annual revenues of 2 billion euros.
- Traffic, Vehicles & Rail
- Commodities & Consumer Goods
- Industry & Infrastructure
- Systems & Processes
- Organisations & Individuals
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Information Security & Telecommunications
‘Transform Talent to Verifiable Skills’
Certif-ID, a block chain-powered global network focuses on connecting key stakeholders in the area of technical skills, bridging the gap between skills and employment.
ASAD ALI WARRAICH
Director – F&O, ISM-Pakistan
Phone: +92 321 4145714